ICK Group carries out diagnostics of production efficiency for sugar, mixed feed and biofuel branches of industry.
The ultimate goal of diagnostics of production efficiency, which is carried out by our experts, is an improvement of the basic technical and economic indicators of the enterprise performance as a whole, and it includes three consecutive stages of work:
I. Estimation of raw-material base of the enterprise and influence of the basic technology factors on production:
• the analysis of raw-material base of the enterprise and quality of raw materials;
• analysis of technical and economic indicators of the enterprise performance;
• analysis of material inputs influence on finished goods production;
• estimation of a technical condition of the process equipment;
• estimation of technical experts qualification.
II. Revealing of reserves of decrease in composition and quality of the raw materials entering for processing:
• complex researches of composition and quality of the raw materials entering for processing;
• analysis and estimation of the basic technological processes of production;
• estimation of conformity of the finished products quality to the reference document requirements.
III. Working out of recommendations on production efficiency increase:
• perfection of the technological scheme for raw materials preparation;
• optimization of operating modes of drying (for biofuel branch);
• optimization of technological modes due to automation and decrease of the human factor influence.
Work on production efficiency increase is carried out in full or on separately taken problem stage of production.
You can receive more detailed information at the head office of ICK Group, preliminary having contacted us by phones: +38(044) 451 02 32 or +38(044) 451 02 28, or you can leave to us the request and we will contact you!