The organization of the pelletized biofuel’ production can arbitrarily be subdivided into the following stages:
the exploratory stage; the design stage; the stage of bundling, production and delivery of the equipment; the construction stage; the assembling stage; the commissioning stage.
The exploratory stage includes the following:
I. The development by the Customer of the technical documentation required by the Contractor for carrying out of specified (design/engineering) work:
For the development of the basic engineering (a constituent of the technological part of a project):
• filling in of the questionnaire provided by our company’s experts.
For the development of the technological, the electrical and the automation parts of a project it is necessary to produce:
• a project statement;
• technical specifications of the interested bodies.
For the development of the architectural and constructional part of a project it is necessary to produce:
• a project statement;
• an inspection and site selection’ report;
• the local authoritative body’s decision on the allocation of a land plot for construction;
• an inspection and construction site’s boundary marking in the field’ report;
• a construction site sanitary report;
• the Archeological Inspection’s permission;
• technical specifications of the interested bodies;
• an architectural and planning statement.
II. The Contractor’s basic engineering work (a constituent of the technological part of a project):
• the production’s flow chart’ design;
• selection of the necessary (capital and auxiliary) processing line’s equipment;
• the processing line’ layout drawings;
• drawing of the equipment base’ layout diagrams;
• preliminary feasibility calculations.
The design stage includes the Contractor working on the following:
I. On the technological and the electrical parts of a project as well as on the automation of the manufacturing process:
• working on the technological solutions;
• working on the electrical solutions;
• working on the automation solutions.
II. The architectural and constructional part of a project:
• working on the general layout of a project;
• working on the architectural and constructional part of a project.
The stage of bundling, production and delivery of the equipment:
• production and delivery of the capital equipment;
• production and delivery of the auxiliary equipment;
• production and delivery of the non-standard equipment;
The construction stage includes the following:
• building foundations for housing structures and equipment;
• building the production department;
• building the warehouses;
• building of offices and consumer services’ facilities.
The assembling stage of a project can be carried out in two different ways:
Option #1 includes implementation of the full range of the assembly operations:
I. The assembling of the processing line’s equipment;
II. The electrical work:
• assembling of electrical boxes;
• cable routing;
• laying of power cables;
• connecting of power cables to the equipment;
III. The assembling and hookup of the automation equipment.
Option #2 includes performing the contract supervision work, namely the technical supervision and control over the processing line’s equipment’ assembling process.
The contract supervision work becomes possible if the Customer has a qualified assembly staff and a proper material and technical basis at their disposal.
The commissioning stage includes the work on the inspecting, tuning and testing of the processing line’s equipment that has as its objective the securing of modes and parameters specified by the project as well as ensuring that the processing line is working at its optimal operational capacity.